BLOOD BUILDING JUICE
– 2 carrots (peeled)
– ½ medium/large beetroot (or one if its small)
– 2 oranges (peeled)
– one thumb of fresh ginger
– 1 cup of Echinacea tea (can substitute for water)
– 1 tsp black strap molasses
- Brew tea in boiling water and add black strap molasses. You can either let the tea brew until cool, or if flavour is too strong, remove tea bag/ leaves earlier.
- Prepare fruit and veg by washing/ peeling as necessary.
- Place all ingredients into a large blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- Empty contents into a bowl/ jug lined with a nutmilk bag or muslin cloth and squeeze until no more liquid remains in pulp.
- Consume straight away for optimum nutrient absorption or put in fridge (consume within 2 days).