CHIA OAT PUDDING
– 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
– ¼ cup oats
– 1 cup almond milk
– 1 banana
– 1 tbsp nut butter of choice (i.e., peanut butter)
– 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
– cacao nibs or seed mix to serve (optional)
- Find an appropriate sized jar or container and add chia seeds, oats and almond milk until well combined.
- Mash ½ of the banana, and cut the other half into slices. Add ½ the mashed banana and the nut butter into the chia and oat mix.
- Top off with coconut yoghurt, remaining slices of banana and some cacao nibs. Great to prepare the night before and have as a super filling grab-and-go option in the morning!